Starters functie - Clinical Trial Assistant - Dedicated to top global pharma company
In deze functie vervul je een essentiele rol binnen ons Clinical Research Team. Je werkt op het kantoor van onze pharmaceutische sponsor, een globaal bedrijf gespecialiseerd in oncologie, infectieziekten, neurologie en cardiovasculaire aandoeningen.
- Assisteren van CRA's en Regulatory Start Up Team - onderhouden en updaten van clinical trial documenten zoals Trial Master File (TMF)
- Track site compliance en performance binnen de project tijdlijnen
- Assisteren van Clinical Team met voorbereiding, distributie, filing en archiveren van clinical documenten en rapporten.
- Voorbereiden, handelen en distributie van Clinical Trial Supplies (zoals medicijnen en placebos) naar de study sites
- Je bent centraal contactpersoon voor het Clinical Team op jouw projecten
- Soms kun je mee naar op monitor visites met de CRA's.
Wat verwachten wij van jou?
- Minimaal een MSc in een life science onderwerp (bv. biomedische wetenschap, pharmaceutische wetenschap, biologie etc.)
- Veel belangstelling voor clinical research, medicijn ontwikkeling en samenwerken met artsen, verplegers en onderzoekers
- Je kunt snel nieuwe dingen leren
- Je bent secuur, netjes en georganiseerd
- Enige kennis van Clinical Research, Good Clinical Practice
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
"Teamwork is an essential part of Clintec. We work together to meet deadlines and deliver work to the highest standard. The company has expanded since I started, so there are many opportunities arising within the Clinical Operations team. Clintec definitely offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where success is recognized amongst all employees."Clinical Research Associate, United Kingdom
"At Clintec, I feel I have been listened to and had my career goals and dreams fulfilled."Global Resourcing Executive, Australia
"I started Clintec with the knowledge that there are real opportunities for career progression. I’ve now experienced this firsthand."HR Advisor and Analyst, United Kingdom
"I am enjoying my career journey with Clintec. Clintec leads by example and has enormous and rewarding opportunities for employees."Senior Clinical Research Associate, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"I am relatively new to Clintec, and my first impression of the company is that we are treated as a family. There is a healthy working environment which fosters camaraderie among the team. I am looking forward to experiencing more growth, success, milestones with the Clintec family!"Clinical Operations Manager, Philippines
"There are so many great things about working at Clintec. I value the working relations I have with the Clintec employees. There is always an open opportunity to change career paths and the flexibility within the company is so refreshing. It is understandable why so many Clintec employees invest in a long career with this company. Clintec’s outstanding company culture and values allow for all employees to feel as though they belong. Clintec provides the opportunity to work for the best CRO in the industry."Clinical Operations Manager, South Africa
"I have finally found a company that sees my talent, uses my skills appropriately and wants me to grow! I have the opportunity to expand my horizons in a fast-growing company and take my team to new heights. It’s a great feeling to be with a company, a team, a family that allows me to have a happy, healthy, work-life balance and encourages both!"Clinical Operations Manager, USA
"Clintec is not an ordinary company where senior management is distant and just visible at conferences or our corporate brochures or webpage. We are growing fast but they still know how important it is to keep their feet on the ground regarding communication with the core of the company, its staff. I joined and was welcomed from day one. I’m proud to be a Scot in Europe representing the best Clintec values to potential new members of the company."Senior Global Resourcing Executive, Germany
Join our Talent Network
We’re a company dedicated to people. As part of our team, you’ll develop your skills on a diverse range of challenging clinical research projects, while benefiting from our internationally renowned training framework.Join our network