Product Manager OTC & Rx
Collect, aggregate and report on pharmaceutical product use at a patient level. Manage this programme, through advising, coordinating and delivering on the main aspects of an initiative-specific external stakeholder engagement. Excellent knowledge of agencies and organisations within the Belgium/Netherlands Healthcare sector and life-sciences environment, and high-profile, guiding interactions at various levels, role.
• Central point of contact for the design and execution of external facing activities: including PR, communications, stakeholder identification, engagement and relationship management
• Ongoing identification of the elements of the overall initiative strategy where external engagement is desired or required
• Responsibility for the refinement of the initiative’s existing stakeholder management and external communications strategy at BeNe (External Engagement Strategy)
• Provide support and guidance to Country Teams in Belgium and the Netherlands in the design and delivery of Country specific External Engagement strategic plans
• Responsibility for coordinating the delivery of the tactical activities and plan required to achieve the aIQVIA of the Initiative, via the External Engagement Strategy
• Coordination and management of external agencies to support the delivery of the tactical activation plan
• Ownership of the specific budget, outlining key required investments and the relative trade-offs
• Direct participation in the facilitation, management, and oversight of the client-facing structure dedicated to this activity
• Personally, and directly contribute to the programme of engagement with key Belgian and Dutch Stakeholders, including one-to-one meetings, external steering committees, advisory groups and events
• Reporting to the Country Lead for Belgium & The Netherlands they will need to work very closely with the European External Engagement Lead.
• Agenda and Objective setting to achieve the outputs and deliverables required to achieve Initiative Milestones
• Oversight of preparation of required materials for meetings, activities and processes
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network