Medisch afgevaardigde Generieken - GP Waasland
As a Medical Sales Representative, you are in charge for identifying key customers in your region at a General Practitioner level and build a long-term partnership with them. You promote your products, build product knowledge, create visibility of your key brands.
You'll be part of a motivated and strong team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Achieve sales goals for your region.
- Identify and develop a relationship with key customers (GP's).
- Continually meet with targeted customers to maintain current understand of their needs and expectations whilst promoting the designated product
If you're a good fit, you:
- Have previous professional experience as medical sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have a real passion for Sales.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Are fluent in Dutch, and can communicate in English within the business environment.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
We offer :
- A challenging function with evolution possibilities
- An attractive salary, a company car, and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- An undetermined contract
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network