Develop product manuals, how-to guides, website help sections, journal articles, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity. Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions. May assist in layout work.
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
• Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
• Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
• Develop or maintain online help documentation.
• Assist in laying out material for publication.
• Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
• Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
• Observe production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
• Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
• Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
• Bachelor's Degree Pref
•2-3 yrs of experience with technical writing (instruction design a plus)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network