Sales Director, FFO Technology Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth of our Field Force Operations Center of Excellence. The IQVIA FFO CoE empowers our customers to transform HCP engagement through solutions that improve business processes, drive tailored communications, and optimize sales resources. IQVIA offers a range of services and technologies focused on continuous enhancement of HCP engagement as well as the overall HCP experience. Whether planning field force resources, designing & managing complex incentive programs, delivering end-to-end speaker bureau strategy and management, or optimizing every HCP interaction, IQVIA Technologies enable healthcare companies to engage HCPs more effectively. Our solutions combine diverse data sources to deliver insights from advanced analytics and artificial intelligence in the management, coordination, and optimization of resources in support of HCP engagement.
As Sales Representative, you will engage your accounts, understand their business needs, and provide strategic recommendations that range from foundational local needs to robust global enterprise aspects. We will assist in acclimating you to our internal and client sales & business processes. You will generate leads, manage accounts; generate deep/wide relationships with key decision makers at the prospects and clients you are assigned.
- Serve as a consultative technology solution sales representative for IQVIA’s SaaS based FFO portfolio
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition with a specific focus on our portfolio of technology solutions which include:
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE)
- OCE Personal (Engage MSLs, HCP & Account Managers)
- OCE Optimizer (Optimize HCP Engagement Planning)
- OCE Connect (Self serve portal for HCPs)
- OCE Digital (Enable Multichannel marketing journeys)
- Next Best Action
- Incentive Comp 360
- Centris Direct & HCP/O Engage (Platform)
- Engage (Meetings & Engagement)
- Connect (HCP Portal)
- IQ (Reporting & Analytics)
- Services (BPO)
- Smart Meetings
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE)
- Focuses exclusively on new business/new account acquisition.
- Develops prospects through individual efforts and by participating in organization-sponsored events and campaigns.
- Prospects for new accounts, secures appointments, determines needs, delivers sales presentations, negotiates terms and conditions, overcomes objections, and closes sales.
- Develops strategies focused on expanding client base within defined market segments.
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the accounts
- Assure the execution of strategic account plans
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders.
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Act as a liaison between prospect/customer and IQVIA Services and Delivery teams as necessary
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales
- Participate in preparing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and be responsible to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
- Collaborate with Client Partners and Tech Client Partners to establish integrated solutions
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
- Proven achiever
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of similar industry or relevant sales experience
- Desire to learn the pharmaceutical marketplace and commercial operations processes.
- Minimum of 4-5 years progressively responsible sales experience. You have exceeded quota. You have been a difference maker.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Demonstrated success accessing your market, the major players and decision makers.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Well-developed business acumen
- Computer literate
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network