Software QA Engineer
We’re dedicated to creating a culture that exemplifies teamwork, excellence and fun. If you’re passionate about technology and doing things with excellence, IQVIA is the place for you!
You will be working to improve the reliability and performance and perfect our next generation applications. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and ensuring customer success. We're looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for testing to help drive high quality releases. You will be part of a small, high performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering great quality product at a fast pace. You will collaborate with Development and Product Managers to drive testability and ensure quality of the releases.
- Be a Tester who can test a complex solution and work independently
- Design and run quality test, as well as performance tests
- Have the ability to quickly automate test scenarios
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Review agile functional and design requirements to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables to enable development of good test scenarios
- Identify defects and impact on the solutions
- Deliver high quality software that matches technical requirements in a timeframe that matches business needs.
- Collaborate with globally distributed Product Management and Development on Agile teams
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in areas of software
- Follow process by adhering to documented methodology. Provide good and clear test cases, with traceability to requirements and defects
- Should be able to perform manual testing or create test cases and create automation test scripts depending on the direction given by the team
- Selenium or equivalent Automation experience
- Java language used as part of Selenium Automation.
- Code analysis and debugging capabilities for the automated scripts
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject is preferred
- 1 + year work experience in software development role is nice to have
- Experience in testing salesforce.com apps and performing UI automation is a nice to have.
- Experience debugging applications on Platforms like Selenium
To be successful in this role, you must also:
- Work well in a collaborative, team based environment (both work autonomously and as part of a team)
- Be a self-starter who enjoys collaborating
- Be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be fast and efficient and able to juggle multiple projects
- Be an expert, proactive communicator, and possesses
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network