Senior Tech Recruiter
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to help drive high calibre Technology recruitment for our EMEA Technology & Analytics Centre of Excellence.
The primary focus of the role will be to identify, attract and hire the most talented technology professionals at a variety of levels across AI & Machine Learning, NLP and Data Science, with some niche Software Engineering & Development (Big Data, DevOps, etc.) hiring thrown into the mix!
We will support you with the recruitment tools & resources you need to do this, and hope you will bring some ideas of your own, too…
This is a highly successful part of IQVIA’s business with ambitious growth targets. If you want to play a key role in achieving the hiring goals - for this year and beyond - with proactive recruitment across a fast moving, market-leading business unit, then this is the role for you!
What to expect:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates using cost-effective techniques, achieving a reasonable Time To Hire metric.
- Providing guidance and expertise throughout all stages of the application and hiring process for Hiring Team and candidates alike.
- Creating engaging recruitment campaigns across various internal and external channels including Workday, LinkedIn, Yello CRM, and key job boards.
- Reviewing applications leveraging the latest AI tech to highlight Top Talent at a glance, and conducting effective screening interviews with potential candidates.
- Negotiation and expectation-management up to and including the offer process, providing recommendations to the Hiring Manager on offers, and ensuring the chosen candidate is closed.
- Advising and influencing internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required to effectively support staffing goals.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
- Manage positive partnerships with key suppliers, such as recruitment agencies.
Our ideal candidate:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the Technology industry, and specifically the local market.
- A combination of agency and hands-on internal recruitment experience that includes supporting large global organisations with the full talent acquisition life cycle.
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, Careers Fairs & Meetups, and relevant platforms such as Github and Stack Overflow.
- Proven stakeholder management experience at a mid/senior level with the ability to influence, and confidence to positively challenge existing thinking.
- Passionate about Diversity & Inclusion, with experience of hiring initiatives to support this.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems – ideally Workday.
- Fluent English language skills will be essential.
This role can be office-based, with flexibility to work from home.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential. #LI-AAR
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network