Master Data Specialist
- Design, develop and implement standardized, automated analysis & reporting tools and capabilities to optimize component operations processes. You will be the owner of these tools and processes.
- Automate routine activities to improve productivity;
- Collect & organize data
- Explore & analyze data to optimize planning & ordering process effectiveness and efficiency;
- Visualize data insights (dash boarding), monitor performance, process execution and adherence to master data and standard process. Communicate your findings to teams across the organization.
- Partner with business and IT to ensure continuing delivery of new functionality at consistent if not increasing velocity
- Experience in performing similar tasks
- Experience in building master data management (MDM) portal or other improvement in MDM - nice to have
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network