Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Warsaw
What you will be responsible for :
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with senior management in the client organization;
- Growing revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities;
- Acting as a trusted advisor for clients on marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues, trends, consulting and service capabilities;
- Anticipating clients’ needs and, in collaboration with IQVIA marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service, developing and presenting proposed solutions to client's complex business issues;
- Representing the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities;
- Effectively managing renewals and subscriptions.
What are the role requirements :
- Experience in Pharma industry;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good command of English language;
- A strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused team environment ;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts ;
- Knowledge of IQVIA portfolio will be an advantage;
- University degree.
Sounds promising to you? Let us know and we will initiate your very first steps with IQVIA soon! If you do not consider the position to be appealing to you, we do have other positions to offer – check them out now!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network