Engagement Manager, Consulting Services, SEE
ENGAGEMENT MANAGER, CONSULTING SERVICES, SEE
IQVIA is looking for talented and passionate applicants to join our Consulting team in Warsaw.
Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to optimize strategies across their organizations. Our ability to leverage and manipulate big data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of pharma industry and healthcare system, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs.
As an Engagement Manager you will be assisting our healthcare clients across SEE countries to operate more efficiently by identifying and measuring problems, and recommending, customizing and implementing solutions surrounding management, technology, strategy and clinical life sciences. Being an SME in an industry or technical specialty, you will be utilizing your expert knowledge to innovate and ensure best practices are applied in all related project work.
- Managing project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions;
- Leading teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenging and developing costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Managing the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Developing project plan with timelines and deliverables and leading project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with limited senior management guidance.
- Recommending improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Serving as key point of contact with client.
- Providing high level input to, and ensuring the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Providing follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continuing to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of related experience including consulting and life sciences industry experience
- Demonstrating excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
- Working willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experience with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Proficiency in English and Polish languages;
- Career development opportunities in consulting and other business lines
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Company car
- Participating in international projects for top pharmaceutical companies
- Various local and international trainings
- Work in team with vast experience in top tier consulting firms
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network