BI and Report Developer
Job Title:Business Intelligence Consultant
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
In order to realize our vision we are looking for Business Intelligence Consultant: ETL / Data Warehousing
As BI Consultant you will be designing and implementing data warehousing and business intelligence solutions and overseeing development activities of nearshore or offshore teams. You will be working closely with our clients, helping them to fully benefit from IQVIA data assets and technology solutions. More specifically, under Tech Lead guidance, you will perform activities related to the analysis, design, build, debugging, testing and support.
• Design, develop and deliver of Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing based projects and/or components of larger, complex projects.
• Review and analyze client requirements/problems.
• Manage work streams, assign tasks and driving them to completion. Assist with business development activities.
• Design and deliver cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Create technical documentation and user manual.
• Perform qualitative/quantitative analyses, create custom test cases enabling early identification of potential data issues.
• Prepare and deliver client reports and presentations.
• Provide regular updates to internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction.
• Proactively broaden and deepen her/his practical skills in technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical / healthcare/ life sciences industry.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years in a Consulting or Business analyst role in BI/ETL/Data Warehousing area.
• Technical architecture / design or development experience, with expertise in Analytics, Data Warehousing, System integration, Dashboarding and Report building domain.
• Experienced in SQL, Database platforms such as SQL Server (Oracle, etc), ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica etc), BI Tools (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau etc)
• Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experience in any of the following DWHs/Lakehouse technologies is desirable: Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Snowflake, Exasol, AWS, Oracle, Hadoop, OLAP Cubes.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Ability to reverse engineer existing solutions and propose improvements.
• Very good command of Polish and English, additional languages is a plus.
What we offer:
• Career Development opportunities: at IQVIA, the company that can be defined as the University of Healthcare, we are committed to hiring exceptional talent and helping employees reach their professional goals through Internal Job Opportunities, structured Performance Management and Enablement processes, Mentoring program, Diversity&Inclusion initiatives and much more!
• Competitive Benefits: You can invest in you and your family's well-being applying to the Employee Assistance Program, you will have an interesting Insurance Plan. You can use a flexible benefits budget for a wide selection of services (wellness, culture, education, etc). Apply and find out more!
• Flexibility: You have flexible working conditions, we trust our employees and we believe that we can perform our job also in a smart/agile way, but you can rely also on a modern and sustainable office (LEED Platinum certified!) where you can meet other colleagues, collaborate, innovate and having also fun!
• Unparalleled opportunity to play an active role in helping create a healthier world. Our work is important. It's challenging. Improving human health requires brave thinkers who are willing to explore new ideas, build on successes, and learn from mistakes. It takes brave minds to bring powerful ideas to reality and transform healthcare. We are a diverse, global team that shares a passion for collaboration and solving complex problems. Together, we help customers drive healthcare forward. Join IQVIA and see where your skills can take you.
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their resumes in English.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network