Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Research Associate within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic
area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CRAs by CRAs. With access to world-class training and professional
development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes CRAs aligned to our full-service model successful? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
“IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.”Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I really enjoy the diversity of teams and clients the CRA role provides, in addition to the ability to speak with so many different key opinion leaders across the country. Progressing through to a Senior CRA, and now acting as Lead CRA for one of our largest gastroenterology studies, I'm excited at the continued opportunities for success and growth in clinical leadership.”Joseph, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
“I work with the most incredible brave minds. We share energy and passion to bring new medicines to the market.”Carolina, Senior Director, R&D Solutions
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Clear pathways to success
Protocols aligned to your expertise
Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d)
In our Clinical Site Management department, we support pharma clients of different size with conducting clinical trials in different projects. Within this team, you will focus on a comprehensive clinical trial management in a variety of indications and learn about the diverse scientific approach of the sponsors.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the global study team and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- Collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoringexperience
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including fluent German language skills on at least C1-level and a good command ofEnglish language
In return we offer acompetitive benefits package including home-office option, company car, pension, accident insurance etc.
Monthly gross salary: starting at 3.000 EUR basic - an overpay is possible according to skills and working experience.
Due to the international scope of our business please apply with an English version CV, motivation letter, your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network