Sr Prod Data Input Assoc
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job requires precision and collaborative work in a production team. Tasks requires on regular bases searching and mapping of existing medical products, accounts and customers for different countries. Data is gathered from different sources: distributors, wholesalers, pharmacies, or suppliers in Bulgaria.
Expectations from you are to search for information over internet, official internet site or contacting local representatives, distributors or pharmacies to get appropriate information. Whole production team is responsible for accurate adding and filling of these information into databases which is later delivered to the client.
- Validate implementations for production processes
- Manage new information of products and customers into Databases
- Track and manage mapping of packs and customers in multiple data streams
- Ensure all syndicated and custom solutions are delivered on-time
- Precision work with high attention to details
- Accuracy with repetitive tasks and workload
- Collaboration, teamwork
- MS Excel knowledge (vlookup, find, filter)
- Languages - Bulgarian native, English is a big advantage
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Pharmaceutical background
- Serbian or Croatian language
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network