Clinical Files Specialist
Join us in our exciting journey!!
We currently require a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our team
As an experienced Clinical Files Specialist, you could perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
IQVIA is expanding in Bulgaria, Don't miss this opportunity and join us working with different colleagues based across EMEA.
- Assist the different member of the team on accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist in the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information. Coordinate the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
- May collaborate with the clinical team on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge i.e., Good Clinical Practice y(GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines and electronic tools (CTMS and E-TMF Systems).
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Bulgarian (we would value other European languages)
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Hybrid role, required to go to the offices of Sofia ome times per month (depending on project status).
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Quality Manager for Lifecycle Safety - Pharmacovigilance
Multiple locationsLearn more
RWE Senior Director Clinical Operations
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.