Laboratory Project Services Coordinator
- Study Setup and Planning: Support the Project Manager by attending meetings, preparing minutes and action logs, preparing protocol-specific laboratory instructions documents. Under supervision of the Project Manager oversee setup of protocol specific Laboratory Centralized Monitoring requirements
- Study Activity Monitoring and Closeout: Perform routine tasks across assigned studies including site loading, Investigator Portal access, kit shipments, monitoring day-to-day study performance, overseeing Laboratory Centralized Monitoring. Work with internal and external teams to manage timely resolution of queries and protocol questions, issues and escalations
- Use status reports, monitoring tools and outputs to pro-actively identify trends and provide feedback to internal and external teams on performance of Investigator sites and company services. Support the Project Manager with administrative study tasks
- Coordinate and communicate with relevant stakeholders, including leading Customer communications and activities during any times when the Project Manager is absent. Oversee Project Close-out
- Meetings, Initiatives and Training Activities: May represent company at internal and external meetings, participate in external and internal audits/inspections. As required will support study training with sites, CRAs and customers
- Ensure outputs are delivered in line with organizational standards, protocol specific requirements and Customer expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in Life sciences or other related majors in the healthcare field
- Fresh graduates with some research / internship experience are welcomed to apply. Professionals with at least 1 year of relevant clinical research experience (Clinical, Medical or Healthcare industry preferred) is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be able to comply with all applicable standards as required by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and utilize resources effectively.
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. In certain geographies where communication in local language is desired (e.g. Japan, China), excellent command of local language with reasonable proficiency in English preferred.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and managers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Lab Project Services Coordinator
Multiple locationsLearn more
Senior Inventory Control Analyst
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.