Associate Principal, Consulting Services (Junior Partner)
As an Associate Principal at IQVIA, you will be responsible for managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in life sciences or related industries by:
- Managing project teams, including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Leading teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develop associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Managing the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Developing project plan with timelines and deliverables and leading project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with limited senior management guidance.
- Recommending improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Serving as key point of contact with client.
- Providing high level input to, and ensuring the development of, client reports and presentations and delivering all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Developing and/or elevating new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Proactively strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentor, coach and share subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Experience working in sizable/ multi-disciplined teams and leading staff.
- Experience in developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industries.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
Qualifications & Other requirements
- A strong academic track record, with at least 8 years of consulting experience.
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- A track record of leadership and people development.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- A willingness and ability to travel for work.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
(Assoc) Principal, Medical Affairs Solutions
Multiple locationsLearn more
Consultant/Manager, Strategy Consulting (Vietnamese Speaking)
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.