Sr. Software Developer
Under broad guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of web enhancements and/or new products.
• Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Considered part of the IT function and generally focused on the system and not the content of company material, uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead internal and external clients with Internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based applications, including but not limited to.NET,XML, HTML, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools.
• Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
• Builds applications usingweb forms.
• Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
• Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration.
• Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
• Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications.
• Bachelor's Degree withat least4 years of related experience Req Or
• Master's Degree Req
• Equivalent work experience in lieu of degree Req
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network