- Do you think working for a rapidly growing consulting organization is intriguing?
- Do you like solving new and challenging problems every day?
- Do you know the third, fourth and fifth decimal place for ?
- Are you excited by new technologies and cloud-based applications?
If you answered “YES” to the above questions, read on …
159 Solutions was founded to solve a key gap among life science analytics providers – lack of business context. Unlike larger firms that provide limited engagement of senior members, we model our teams in a way that allows our partners to be staffed on projects. We are focused on Life Sciences – specifically Oncology and Specialty therapeutics and devices that allow us to build deep expertise to make a difference to our clients. As the newly acquired consulting arm of IQVIA, 159 Solutions continues to expand its services including technology services like data warehousing and reporting.
We are looking for a Technology Consultant for our San Mateo, California office who will thrive on the challenge of designing and developing a data-warehousing, MDM, reporting solutions based on latest cloud technologies. The Consultant will work closely with our India team members and clients to deliver and operate a technical solution to support the technology project needs. The consultant will also help establish and expand 159’s capabilities in this space.
- Leverage prior experience in cloud-based technologies to design, deliver and manage operations for data-warehousing, MDM, reporting/Business Intelligence (BI) solution for clients
- Work closely with client’s business and IT teams during requirements and design phases of the project and be the primary point of client contact
- Guide the off-shore teams during design & development phase of the project and be comfortable to go hands on into the technology and data to answer client questions
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (clients, development teams, vendors) during testing, roll-out and operations phases to ensure seamless transitions
- Build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners
- Facilitate system design and review meetings with client
- Lead development for demos and POCs to support business development for new and existing clients
- Support 159 leadership & Technology team in strategizing and planning for growth in this space
Job - Distribution:
The position is expected to work at least 40 hours per week based on the below distribution of work:
- Client management – 30%
- Project management and delivery – 35%
- Designing solution and guiding off-shore team – 25%
- Internal initiatives – 10%
- Improving 159’s capabilities in the space
- Business Development Opportunities
Consulting is a fast-paced environment, and the candidate should be open to delivering work under tight timelines and be flexible working with multiple clients and principal managing analysis to deliver high quality work.
159 Solutions seeks candidates with strong technical, communication and project management skills. We welcome candidates with at least a bachelor’s in engineering/science:
- 4+ years of work experience with master’s degree or 5+ years with bachelor’s degree in relevant field in designing/ leading implementation of any of Data Warehousing, MDM, CRM and reporting/BI projects preferred
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience using ETL, ELT technologies, and platforms
- At least 3+ years of hands-on SQL experience
- Prior work experience in data modelling and data integration for small to large scale solutions
- Prior experience working in any of the AWS, Azure, and Google cloud services are preferred
- Experience working on reporting tools (Tableau/Power BI/Sisense etc.)
- Experience working with on-shore/off-shore development model preferred
- Have created System architecture diagrams, data model & design documents
- Experience with pharma domain is a plus
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively influence different stakeholders
- High motivation, strong work-ethic and positive attitude while working under tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail, and focus on quality
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusColorado/California/Washington state Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $103,000 - $128,800.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus, sales incentives and/or stock. Benefits may include healthcare, retirement, paid time off, and more.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network