Associate Principal, Value & Access Strategy Consulting
Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
• Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables.
• Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
• Serves as key point of contact with client.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensures clear communication throughout projects and within the team.
• Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
• Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
• Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
• Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
• Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
• Directs consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings.
• Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client.
• Shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
• Leads ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development.
• Serves as a coach to 3-4 staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Strong academic track record and a relevant graduate qualification Req
• 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression, including at least 5 in market access, pricing, or reimbursement
• Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
• A track record of leadership and people development.
• A willingness and ability to travel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network