Clinical Educator – Ultrasound Sonographer - Novasyte
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Qualified Ultrasound Sonographer will be tasked with educating end users on a ultrasound machine used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities.
You are responsible for end-user education and being a strong promoter of the product and company, you represent is highly valued. This Product Application Specialist role allows you to utilize your experience in a new way that does not involve direct patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the ultrasound industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
- Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical education.
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- 2-3 days minimum of availability a week, more days preferred.
- Travel local, regionally and nationally to support customer needs.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to Ultrasound Sonographers and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting.
Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding of the particular product.
Assist in the delivery of ultrasound-related in-service education to support key customers.
Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful ultrasound machine implementation.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ultrasound Sonographer with POC experience, Cardiovascular or General Imaging US (Radiology)
- One of the following Credentials required: ARDMS, RDCS, CCI
- 5+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Sonographer
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Customer Focused
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network