Technical Web Analyst
Technical Web Analyst
EPG Health, an IQVIA Business
EPG Health, an IQVIA business, is the forward-thinking digital medical publisher of Medthority.com. Our mission is easing the discovery of valuable medical education to support better outcomes for all stakeholders – healthcare professionals, their patients, and our pharmaceutical customers.
We build and iterate our web platform in a PaaS environment using 3rd party expert developers to write and configure our code layer and integrations, and are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Web Analyst who will be responsible for oversight and co-ordination of technical and code base enhancements undertaken by our vendors expert services team related to the Medthority.com website, associated integrations, and new products under development. You will decide where your time is best placed across all stages of the web product development process, whether that is guiding product managers in producing good acceptance criteria, testing new, important features yourself, or monitoring the quality of user experience in production.
As a recognised technology expert, you are capable of execution and delivery of large projects or processes with minimal oversight from management. Ultimately, you believe that the best way for you to ensure quality in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery environment is by coaching and sharing your expertise with the team.
- .NET Application support, technology and code audits, monitoring CMS platform health and troubleshooting issues with/ raising requests for support with the appointed development vendor
- Collaborating with Product Managers to improve the software development process and ensure development quality within our product roadmap.
- Bench testing application provider/ integration solutions
- Feature delivery
- Solution & service integration
- Regression testing
- Site optimisation (Technical SEO)
- Data integration, analytics feeds
- Internal reporting
- Authoring web platform environment documentation
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience, and previous years of prior relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good command of the English language
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline, with good judgment and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong understanding of technology, data science and/or machine learning concepts, with the ability to convey to non-technical audiences where necessary.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and business stakeholders
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile development
- Ability to develop and champion robust business cases supporting the product(s)
- Demonstrated team leadership and mentoring skills.
Please note, this role is hybrid office and home working.
EPG Health has growing team of 60+, with offices in Tunbridge Wells, UK. We are part of IQVIA, a world leader in healthcare data, technology, and advanced analytics, with >80,000 employees in more than 100 countries. IQVIA has been named to FORTUNE’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies for the fifth year in a row.
Medthority (www.medthority.com) is award-winning for its innovative user experience and provides healthcare professionals worldwide with online access to high-quality, science-led, disease and treatment information, including a series of Learning Zones containing educational content. Learning Zones are funded by pharmaceutical companies through sponsorship and educational grants. We work with 9 of the top 10 global pharma companies. Our Learning Zones have been finalists of Communique, PM Society and PMEA awards.
An equal opportunities employer, people are key to our success. We support and reward hard work and commitment while respecting work-life balance. We give freedom to our teams so they can flourish in their roles, backed up by support and training opportunities to help them get there. We foster a culture based on our values of collaboration, accountability, creativity and e-innovation.
We support and reward hard work and commitment whilst respecting the work–life–family balance. We are a hybrid working team, work flexible hours and give the freedom to our staff so they can flourish in their roles backed up by the support and training opportunities to help them get there.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Managed Services Analyst
Multiple locationsLearn more
Senior Data Integration Architect
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.