Designs, analyzes, programs, debugs, and maintains system/web enhancements and/or new products in accordance with the needs of the organization.
• Defines and carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance. Establishes advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
• Reviews business requirements with regards to reporting, advises on the pros and cons of the possible technical solutions.
• Translates those business needs into technical specifications and provides input to the requirements for the development of a solution.
• Explores the data to discover patterns, relationships, anomalies and trends.
• Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries.
• Perform code reviews and optimization of existing products.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team.
• Comprehensively and coherently documents work in Confluence.
• Tracks and defines work within JIRA.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 5 to 8 years of relevant Talend development experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience in developing complex software applications
• History of successfully designing small to medium system components
• Technical/functional expertise
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Strong database skills
• Ability to write clean code
• Attention to detail
• Decision making
• Customer focus
Nice to have
• Exposure to Cloud technology
• 2 to 5 years of Java development experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $116,000.00 - $174,000.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.