Flexible location across Europe
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the healthcare industry and improve patients’ clinical research experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
- Design, extend, and implement APIs.
- Create engineering efficiencies through automation and development of tools.
- Regularly make specific determinations about system performance and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug reports.
- Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
- Proactively work with Quality Assurance and DevOps to solve system problems.
- Review and refactor legacy code.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
- Experience in working with Postgres, DynamoDB (Apache Pulsar, Kafka, ScyllaDB a plus)
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Familiar with system monitoring services (DataDog, Sentry.io, CloudWatch)
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
Patients will always be the ultimate customer in healthcare, but they need to be heard. Our goal is to help ensure that each patient is at the center of care and give them a voice to share their story. IQVIA’s eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment) Division has developed an award-winning platform that intelligently automates capturing patient's experiences through real-time, direct-from-patient data collection. This enables the client real-time access to the patient’s experience, which in-turn, improves the treatment and eventual outcome.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network