CRA 1, ACE CRA Programme, United Kingdom
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our customers. Whether you're just starting out or looking to deepen your expertise, this role promises to offer intentional career growth and professional development.
With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes sponsor-dedicated CRAs at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
IQVIA offers a robust development plan for CRAs, including trainings, mentorship programs, and cross-functional career meetings. These conditions made me feel ready, confident and well-trained to execute the role of a CRA with quality and integrity.Alberto, Clinical Research Associate 2
IQVIA places real emphasis on the training and development of employees. This is invaluable for someone starting out or looking to progress their career in clinical research. I find it extremely rewarding to work for a company that strives to grow and retain its talent and equips you with the skills and experience needed to succeed in your career.Oliver, Clinical Research Associate 1
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Clear pathways to success
Teams that work together to achieve common goals
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Programs to help you build knowledge and gain skills
CRA 1, ACE CRA Programme, United Kingdom
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
• Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP / ICH and local regulatory requirements.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis.
• If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirement.
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
• Good knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
• Experience within CRO, hospital or nursing setting would be beneficial
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network