Systems and Operations Content Developer/Instructional Designer - Raleigh/Durham, NC - 2452581
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a motivated, experienced Systems and Operations Instructional Designer/Content Developer with Project Management experience to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
In this role, you will partner with the Associate Director of Training to support the direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of training initiatives.
You will be responsible for delivering end-to-end Instructional Design services to create meaningful, effective learning experiences in support of our patient support programs.
Additionally, you will utilize strong project management skills to manage function-wide training deliverables. Including creating and monitoring work-plans, managing against milestones, knowing what to prioritize and why, knowing who to keep informed, why, and how often, along with defining scope, goals and deliverables.
This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision and who is able to successfully manage to multiple projects.
- Design, develop, deliver, and evaluate to all learning solutions with a focus on systems training.
- Collaborate and partner with subject matter experts, program managers, and functional leaders to determine training requirements and align on expected post-training performance or behavioral outcomes.
- Identify knowledge gaps or improvement areas for newly hired employees and create learning solutions to address those gaps.
- Assess the time, effort and training strategy required to effectively complete training solutions.
- Utilize PowerPoint, Word, Rise, Articulate, Camtasia and other authoring tools to design and develop interactive training materials, including, but not limited to training curriculums, agendas, scripts, training guides, job aids, infographics, videos, and more.
- Manage the training logistics including working with meeting planning, venue vendors, IT support and field management.
- Work with Technical Team to develop, manage and implement systems training data to be utilized in systems training.
- Facilitate virtual and in-classroom training.
- Design and conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions.
- Proactively manage post training evaluation processes. Design and deliver surveys within pre-set timelines, measure learning effectiveness, assess knowledge gaps newly launched products/app features knowledge.
- Partner with Program partners to develop and deliver training communications to end users.
- Maintain records of all training deliverables and implement best practices around document management.
- Build and maintain online documentation libraries – documentation, webinars, videos.
- Proactively manage post training evaluation processes, including design and delivery of surveys to measure learning effectiveness, assess knowledge gaps, learning engagement, and trainer effectiveness.
- Project manage activities for the Training Team, and communicate updates and program information on a regular basis to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop key messages and communications around learning project updates to stakeholders and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed.
- Act as a change agent in supporting change for the Team and the Program.
To thrive in this role, you have:
- A love for learning and a proven ability to tie learning events to measurable outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Instructional Design, Technical Writing or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of content development experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of instructional design experience required
- Minimum of 1 year Project Management experience in a Training function required
- Patient Outreach program experience (1+ year) or RN experience preferred
- Extensive end user knowledge of Salesforce system and operational protocols or similar systems
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically (approx. 30-40%)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking virtual environment
- Strong and effective presentation and facilitations skills and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A drive for quality results and ability to work autonomously
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of adult learning principles, learner-centered, performance-based instructional techniques, tools, and methodologies
- A proven knowledge of defining curriculum strategies and training plans
- Strong planning and prioritization skills and ability to create clear training project plans outlining stakeholder responsibilities, timelines, needs, and risks.
- A customer focused, detail-oriented mindset with ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies, processes, and environments
- A demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (particularly PowerPoint), Articulate Storyline 360, Camtasia, ClickUp or similar authoring tools
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network