Software Engineer 2
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Responsible for providing development and delivery time estimates.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and deliverable actions based on project requirements.
• The developer performs the analysis and coordinates with other developers to design and code the system.
• The Salesforce developer is responsible for controlling the adaptability of all the APIs and their integration.
• The developer is expected to perform unit and module testing.
• Salesforce developer is expected to update programs as per user needs.
• Developing the code should be in accordance with the specifications and standards of development.
• In order to maintain hassle free functioning of the platform, constant bug fixing is carried out by the Salesforce developers.
• The developers provide ample support for quality assurance and defect resolution.
• Ongoing documentation throughout the development also forms a major role of the Salesforce Developer.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Register today and we'll let you know when positions that match your career interests become available.Join our network