Field Service Engineer - Novasyte
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Field Service Engineers experience a unique opportunity to employ their technical experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and updating medical devices in a hospital with the support of an on-site team. The current product line being supported is a medication dispensing system device. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your technical and leadership skills!
We are hiring immediately with an expected start date of as soon as possible. This position requires you to travel 100% nationally, and must have open availability Monday through Friday.
- Organizing, testing, and updating medical devices, installing and configuring hardware, software, and network products.
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product tests after installation and configuration.
- Oversee a team of support staff, manage project timelines and customer needs.
- Per-diem position requiring travel and open flexibility
- Traveling nationally weekly to support customer needs.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Experience in healthcare, pharmacy technician, field service, engineering, biomedical, maintenance, customer service, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network