Consultant - Portuguese affiliate of the German Consulting & Analytics team
IQVIA is looking for talented and passionate applicants at Consultant level to join the affiliate of our German Analytics & Consulting team located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Consultants in the German Analytics & Consulting Team play a critical role in the success of our projects and often act as experts in identifying the required data sources and establishing the analytical approach to deliver impactful and relevant solutions and insights for our clients in the German healthcare and life science industry. Due to the importance of this role, we are looking for strong candidates who are strongly data driven and apply their analytical and conceptual skills in generating actionable and strategic insights and recommendations for our clients.
Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions. May serve as project leader for small teams or work streams.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals and client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists in the design/structure and completion of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Develops, and may present, complete client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and managed by Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network