Technology Solutions Sales Director
Reimagine healthcare with us
At IQVIA, you will have the opportunity to build your career, while helping our customers drive human health outcomes forward. We dedicate our experience, resources and reputation so that you can drive your career and choose the path that best defines your development and success.
The Technology Solutions division of IQVIA develops, markets, and implements healthcare-focused enterprise software applications to help life sciences customers drive their business from molecule to market.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth of our SaaS technology solutions. Your focus will be on our OCE, ePromo and Organizational Manager Suite of products. As Sales Executive you will bring in-depth knowledge of; the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, client business processes and a proven track record of delivering results that will exceed IQVIA revenue targets.
You will sell to and manage Tier 1 accounts as well as multiple Tier 2 accounts. It will be your responsibility to generate deep/wide relationships with C- Level executives and their leadership teams. Your challenge will be to continue to build our customer base throughout the entire Healthcare ecosystem you are responsible for. The role requires a comprehensive understanding of life sciences, pharmaceutical clients, IQVIA solutions, and the foresight to fulfill client expectations and our sales targets.
- Serve as a high level consultative technology sales executive
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition with a specific focus on our portfolio of technology solutions which includes OCE, ePromo Content Management solutions and our Org Manager solution that assists in aligning sales organizations.
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the accounts; C-suite level contacts with a specific focus on IT and commercial executives
- Assure the execution of strategic account plans, including development and implementation of qualitative and quantitative metrics for achieving account success
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders to ensure all SLA’s are being met; stays abreast of contract expirations dates and remains actively involved to secure renewals
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Act as a liaison between prospect/customer and IQVIA Services and Delivery teams as necessary
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales
- Lead the process for preparing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and is responsible to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
- Recommend strategies to continuously strengthen competitive position in markets
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical market place and commercial operations processes.
- Understanding of SaaS technology solutions.
- Minimum of 8 years progressively-responsible sales experience with a focus on consultative selling to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, and medical device manufacturers
- Proven track record of success; ability to meet and or exceed assigned quotas on a consistent basis
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Demonstrated success accessing client executives making solid executive presentations and developing proposals your client saw as responsive to their needs
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Well-developed sense for our business; must be able to manage complexity and have the appropriate financial acumen to discuss ROI
- Computer literate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network