Sr Sales Director, Information Management Strategy & Transformation
We are looking for a Senior Sales Leader to bring IQVIA’s Information Management solutions to our large pharmaceutical & biotech clients. IQVIA is the preeminent leader in global healthcare data, technology, information management and analytics to support both clinical and commercial operations in Life Sciences & Healthcare. You will help lead a team that brings IQVIA information management capabilities to our large pharma accounts – with particular focus on healthcare data strategy, data sourcing, data warehousing, information management, cloud strategy, and embedding analytics & insights into workflow processes & technologies.
The role requires a strong understanding of the Life Science business processes, how data is used across the clinical to commercial value chain, the current challenges in the industry, and how IQVIA data, data science, technologies and IM Solutions can bring insights and impact our client’s business.
You will work closely with senior leadership IT & IM leadership as a strategic advisor to bring IQVIA’s best thought leadership, talent, and solutions to the table. You help define, drive, and communicate business strategy, identify solution options, propose solution roadmaps and define projects and initiatives.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Own the HQ Information Management strategy for key, large pharma organizations
- Serve as a strategic, enterprise IT & IM sales executive; focus on value-based selling by understanding clients’ business needs and mapping the appropriate IQVIA Information Management technology and services to address these needs
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition, with a primary focus on Information Management technologies
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the account; C-suite level contacts with a specific focus on IT, Commercial, and Analytics executives
- Supporting large sales opportunities with the regional business units, identifying new channels for sales, and buildout of offering decks.
- Responsible for bringing the breadth and depth of IQVIA IT & IM capabilities to our global clients
- Define, drive, and communicate business strategy, identify solution options, and propose solution roadmaps and define projects and initiatives.
- Leading the team responsible for developing the offering definitions, sales enablement communications, delivery models and pricing.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of large information management proposals and solution pricing
- Drive thought leadership, evangelism & launch planning (internal & external).
- Be the voice-of-the-customer – integrate feedback into the product plan and lifecycle.
Cross-functional team responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Units (Bus) to understand market requirements and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in engineering, development and services.
- Partner with product marketing to effectively communicate the value proposition and messaging for the product, case studies, sales tools, and collateral.
- Effectively communicate with customers, sales, marketing, development, and senior management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide input on training, marketing material, and product rollout.
- Bachelor's Degree with strong communication and presentation skills
- 20+ years of experience in Life Science & Healthcare industries with end to end understanding of clinical & commercial processes
- Minimum of 8 years of enterprise technology sales experience with a focus on consultative, value-based selling of data management, analytics, and AI/ML technologies
- Deep understanding of the Commercial Pharma market
- Proven track record of success; ability to meet and or exceed assigned quotas on a consistent basis
- Skilled in negotiations and enterprise sales techniques
- Strong background in information management, data management, data science, and applications in data science in Life Science.
- Strong understanding of data management, data governance, data lakes, data warehousing, and master data management – prefer this experience applied in Life Science, Healthcare, or Payer industries
- Understanding of the clinical and commercial analytics and data science and the underlying data processes that enable these analytics
- Strong existing network of relationships with large pharma (top 20) organizations.
- Excellent communication skills and prior history with senior level, client facing roles.
- Strong track record for developing new talent, commitment to diversity, and understanding the value of the team.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work through issues constructively and professionally.
- Proven track record in delivering against targets.
- Excellent management, analytical, interpersonal, organizational and operational skills.
- Strong commercial marketing, management and financial skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network