Sr. Principal, Global Compliance Advisory (Remote)
Works directly with clients to provide value added input and to deliver projects built around strategic issues. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Typically works within a specific CoE, region and/or with an assigned client or clients. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added proposals that address complex client issues.
• Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
• Seeks out and identifying new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
• Acts as principal owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivers high levels of quality/added value.
• Leads proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
• Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
• Leads thought leadership and firm building initiatives.
• Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting Group in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications.
• Participates in annual performance review team processes.
• Engages in recruitment and selection of new staff.
• Mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression Req
• Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
• A track record of management, leadership and people development.
• A willingness and ability to travel to client locations.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusIn compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed - Salary Pay Range: $226,000 - $305,000
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network