Sourcer, Talent Acquisition (Commercial)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, talented and fast paced team, actively participating in and supporting Talent Acquisition (TA) delivery for a world leading organization and ever-expanding global business unit.
You will be partnering and providing sourcing support to our TA team in North America. As a Sourcer, you are passionate in finding and attracting top talent. You not only take advantage and utilize all resources in identifying talent, you find innovative ways in doing so. You perform talent market research, develop talent insights and create sourcing strategies. The team will require your professional support and subject matter expertise during the recruitment lifecycle including sourcing and qualifying candidates. In addition, acting as the custodian for candidate experience.
Core Competencies & Associated Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In close liaison with Sourcing Leader and Recruiting teams, identify critical sourcing efforts that require pipeline generation of top talent
- Ensure regular touchpoints with recruiting team and sourcing leader on progress updates, challenges, priority focus areas and capacity
- Adapt quickly to changes in priorities, target skill set requirements, etc.
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders as necessary on executive search efforts
- Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs
- Partner with Recruiters to clearly define the key skills to source on each requisition
- Proactively engage with recruiters and provide ongoing status of sourcing activities
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of business
- Maintain keen understanding of talent market, supply, demand, competitor intelligence, etc.
- Maintain keen understanding of Business Objectives, talent demand and ability to navigate global organization
- Leverage competitive intelligence tools and resources to enable data driven sourcing strategies
- Compile & Present Market Intelligence to recruiting teams, sourcing leader and as required, senor stakeholders to overcome market challenges for niche, high demand skill sets and to enable faster, smarter hiring decisions
- Maintain keen understanding of latest trends around most effective sourcing channels for all job families
- Establish and maintain activity through a diverse set of sourcing channels to attract top talent to include but not limited to mobile, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Referrals, University Relationships, networking events, Yello, Workday, etc.
- Run point on executive level searches as required
- Develop proactive pipelines and maintain warm networks of talent in line with forecasted demand and high-volume hiring projects
- Present screened, qualified candidates to Recruiting Team to be presented to hiring stakeholders across the business in consideration for critical hiring needs as assigned.
- and proactively build and manage talent pipelines through tactical research and referral generation
- Create and maintain specific candidate pools that represent our highest demand skillsets in order to create a proactive recruiting approach
- Build relationships within industries and functions which will lead you to the best talent in the market
- Engage top talent as their first point of contact with IQVIA; inspire them with your passion for our business and culture; encourage them to continue the conversation with our hiring teams
- Strategize different ways to find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Propose new / create ideas on how to attract and hire top industry talent
- Collect candidate details during interviewing and screening for availability, interest level, salary expectations, location preference, etc.
- Apply rigorous time management practices to ensure maximization of sourcing efforts and pipeline generation activities
- Achieve and exceed minimum LinkedIn Utilization Benchmarks
- Achieve and exceed minimum Yello Utilization Benchmarks
- Prioritize sourcing efforts in accordance to delivery against demand targets
- Continuously assess sourcing channel and candidate messaging effectiveness
- Continuously track, assess and adapt to pipeline conversion rates / Quality ratio’s
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates
- Ensure consistent application of OFCCP processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable records
- Previous recruitment experience from an agency, RPO or Talent Acquisition Sourcing experience from a corporate environment
- Preferred experience in recruiting commercial talent (Consultants, Engagement Managers, Assoc Principals, Principals, Sales, Business Development)
- Experience in talent research, building talent pools and mapping, using creative techniques, tools and channels to engage with talent
- Experience utilizing Boolean, X-ray and Advanced Search methods
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network