Sales Engineer, Omnichannel Marketing
Pre-sales team collaborates with the go-to-market and account teams by acting as technical and organizational experts to help craft client-facing presentations and sales materials. This includes responses for requests for information and proposals. In addition, they may assist in product or deliverable specification development or help determine the technical requirements to meet client goals. They may act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and production teams including assisting with transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation with production once contracts are executed. They are the primary responders to requests for GTM information requests in support of revenue generation with customers and partners.
Products and services supported include: omnichannel direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising targeting and measurement for campaigns executed in digital, TV, video (over-the-top, OTT and connected TV, CTV), mobile, social, print, etc.
- Help identify/qualify leads and support of business development and sales activities.
- Conducting research on prospect needs and likely media investments (utilizing extended teams in consulting and/or offshore services as needed.)
- Respond to sellers’ inquiries for solutions and services in a timely, thorough manner.
- Provide support to sales force where sales process requires a high level of technical proficiency and specialist knowledge.
- Recommend products and conduct product presentations upon request of GTM teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of related industry experience in media, health care analytics or a combination of both (2+ years in sales support, sales engineering or consulting preferred)
- Proven ability to respond proactively to sales and client questions, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel once COVID restrictions are eased
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network