Sales Compensation Manager (Remote or Hybrid)
- Coordinates global processes related to the documentation, rollout, and administration of sales incentive plans.
- Maintains and updates configuration within IQVIA’s Sales Performance Management (SPM) application; assists in the implementation and rollout of the SPM application to new business areas.
- Develop and understanding of IQVIA’s Sales Incentive Plan Framework, the model which governs incentive plan design at IQVIA; serves as a subject matter expert to explain options available under the framework to stakeholders and address inquiries by providing an official interpretation of the rules.
- Assists in the design of sales incentive plans by developing quantitative models to simulate plan and quota performance under various scenarios.
- Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support to Human Resources and sales management on a variety of sales compensation issues.
- Selects and participates in compensation/benefits surveys and analyzes survey results to assess the competitiveness of internal practices.
- Creates ad-hoc reports as necessary to meet stakeholder information/analysis requests.
- Demonstrates spirit of innovation and continuous improvement; research, suggest, and test improvements to sales compensation processes, including the use of new tools, technologies and/or ways or working.
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- 3-5 years of experience in sales compensation, required
- Experience with Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications, preferred; experience with Varicent strongly preferred
- Experience working in a client-facing role within a consulting organization, preferred
- Proven experience operating with Senior/Executive management teams required, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, required
- Solid foundation in sales compensation theories and practices
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and ability to navigate without assistance
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network