Consultant, Omnichannel Delivery & Insights
The Delivery Consultant is a largely internal-facing role that manages key aspects of consumer and HCP marketing performance projects for top pharmaceutical companies and healthcare agencies. Delivery Consultants support Sr. Consultants and Engagement Managers by owning execution of projects and coordinating between stakeholders in all parts of the project cycle, including our advanced analytics teams, our offshore developers, our sales team, and most importantly, our clients. Consultants will leverage APLD (anonymized patient-level data) to generate analyses, reports, and insights among all types of marketing channels, including TV, OTT, digital, print, point-of-care, etc. They will help in managing projects and are responsible for the day-to-day management of most aspects of the projects.
Consultants should be intellectually curious. They should understand the modern-day multi-channel marketing ecosystem & the analytics used to measure performance, preferably within the healthcare or pharmaceutical spaces. They should be excellent project managers, task executors, and be able to build healthy relationships with other team members, both internal and client-side. This is a role meant for someone with skills in various areas and does not require a deep understanding of one particular space. The role has many opportunities for learning, growth, and career advancement, with a unique exposure to both the “back-end” of healthcare data and the more visible aspects as well, including its impact and influence on national promotional programs.
- Manages day-to-day aspects of the development of multi-channel marketing performance reports.
- Coordinates with Sr. Consultants and Engagement Managers to review client requirements or problems and help develop proposals of effective solutions.
- Communicates with and directs Advanced Analytics teams, offshore Developers/Analysts, onshore analysts, and clients on next steps to ensure timely delivery of deliverables. Problem-solves issues that arise across these groups.
- Designs and delivers analysis and/or presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Proactively develops broad knowledge of pharmaceutical digital and traditional marketing through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Analyzes Audience Quality reports, Rx Impact analyses, front end media data (reach, engagement, cost) to inform optimization recommendations including shifting spend toward placements that will improve quality of reach, efficiency, or conversion.
- Identifies new ways of leveraging data to help create derivative client works and novel approaches to evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Support the development of measurement plans, including recommending which KPIs to report on.
- 2-3 years of related experience in digital marketing analytics, customer insights, or strategy experience, preferably within the pharma/healthcare space
- Candidates who have experience with IQVIA APLD or other APLD consumer data, or HCP marketing data preferred
- Effective time management skills; experience managing multiple accounts and ability to switch between tasks/priorities based on need
- Experience working with, cleaning, and generating insights from large aggregated datasets in Excel, Tableau, or other platforms
- Experience building meaningful PowerPoint decks
- Exposure to multi-channel marketing programs across linear TV, OTT, digital display, search, and social media
- History of building healthy relationships with peers and superiors across different teams
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network