Associate Director of Sales - East Coast US
Linguamatics, an IQVIA company, delivers market-leading Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI technology for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support from unstructured text. We empower our customers to speed up drug development and improve patient outcomes by breaking down data silos, boosting innovation, enhancing quality, and reducing risk and complexity. Linguamatics has been trusted for over 15 years to deliver actionable insights that address the most pressing bench-to-bedside challenges. NLP text mining for life sciences & healthcare | Linguamatics
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Associate Director of Sales to help drive the growth of our business in the East Coast US region. You will win new business by selling our Text Analytics Software to large organizations in the life sciences sector as well as managing of a set of existing major Pharma Accounts. Success in this role means you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve our company goals.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new business across multiple clients on the US East Coast, principally in the life science industry
- Travel to customer sites and industry events to present the Linguamatics solution and its benefits
- Seek and develop new leads, progress them through the sales cycle, negotiate and close software and professional services deals
- Develop and enhance existing and new customer relationships and proactively develop business opportunities within established customers
- Work closely with other parts of the Linguamatics organization in the US and Europe to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Direct sales experience, including winning new customers and account management in major Pharma in the life sciences sector
- Track record of closing high value deals, and ability to sell at the enterprise level
- Track record of building and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Established contacts in the pharma/biotech industry
- Experience of selling complex technical solutions, including software, SaaS, and professional services, with ability to recognize new business opportunities
- Ability to plan, communicate and execute a business growth strategy for a given territory
- Experience of dealing with multinational organizations
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network