Associate Director/Director, Evidence Strategy Lead, Real World Late Phase
- Act as primary owner of Real World client initiatives including early engagement discussions, development of budgets and proposals for new opportunities, facilitating ongoing client discussions, contracting of newly awarded work and overseeing study start-up activities. The Evidence Strategy Lead has ultimate responsibility for project strategy, methodology design & approach, oversight of project start-up, and ensuring the project is set up to deliver high levels of quality/added value
- Leverage IQVIA medical, scientific and real-world data experts to determine optimal solution design and operational conduct strategy and lead a cross functional team in proposal development through project start-up
- Take ownership of developing client-centric solutions, designing both strategic and methodological approaches to ensure that IQVIA secures client projects
- Work With Business Development Account Team To Pro-actively Develop And Shape New Business Opportunities, Securing Real World Solutions Projects From Life Sciences Clients Across Full Portfolio Of RWS Offerings
- Including, but not limited to, Low Interventional Clinical Trials, Non-Interventional Studies, Burden Of Illness Studies, Registries (Drug, Disease, Pregnancy), Post Authorization Safety Studies, Post Authorization Efficacy Studies, Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategies, Early Access Programs and Direct-to-Patient Studies.
- Lead the team delivering these projects during the start-up phase and manage handover to delivery organization to ensure that they are set up for success and can be delivered within the design specification (at planned/agreed margin)
- Build credibility across clients through developing relationships
- Meet or exceed assigned new business targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.· Play an active, oversight role in project start-up and act as senior point of escalation for client during this initial project phase through project start-up. Ensure handover to delivery teams is conducted and client is carefully managed during this handover phase
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Contribute to team building including interviewing, mentoring and training juniors and activities to motivate and retain staff and share subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients
- 10+ years direct experience in the conduct of Real World/late phase or studies.
- Track record of client engagement and demonstrated experience in engaging with clients in relation to new business opportunities.
- Strong client engagement, strategic thinking and consultative skill set
- Strong Leadership, Presentation and Organizational skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network