Associate Compensation Director
Provide support for continuous improvement of the compensation function through development and implementation of all compensation programs for the global technology business line (T&CS)
Provide expertise, support and consultation on compensation matters either locally, regionally, globally or by function with general guidance. Assist, as required, with the implementation of new and revised compensation programs, policies, procedures, in order to be responsive to the company’s goals and competitive practices.
Assure company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations on a local, regional and global basis.
• Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/centers of excellence, and external vendors. , e.g., HR, Survey Vendors, Payroll
• Manage the annual salary planning process and other merit increase programs for employees in assigned region and/or business line.
• Conduct market analysis and compensation studies and formulate recommendations on promotions and internal equity and market adjustments and external salary offers, as required.
• Participate in compensation and market surveys.
• Participate in compensation projects within and across the business related to pay practices, policy and guidelines interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
• Provide management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region goals.
• Participate in determining innovative and scalable solutions that can impact global programs.
• Provide input to develop the compensation strategy in alignment with and in support of the business goals and objectives including solutions that support the enhancement and growth of the business.
• Participate, as required, in activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
• Provide reports and analysis as requested by senior management.
• Keep appraised of regional and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 10 or more years of experience as compensation professional; Req
• Proven experience operating with Senior/Executive management teams Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
• Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in highly complex situations
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ease around changing priorities and multi-tasking
• Good coaching and counseling skills
• Good global business environment experience
• Good knowledge of business and industry activities
• Highly persuasive influencing and negotiating skills
• Effective computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (with an emphasis on Excel) and HRIS applications
• Organization and project management skills in coaching others to lead a project
• Sound knowledge of local and, as applicable, international relevant compensation laws and regulations
• Strong ability to work in a matrix environment
• Strong ability to execute and manage HR programs specifically in the area of compensation
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network