Regional Territory Manager, Digital Surgery Enablement - Southeast (Florida/Georgia) & Northeast(Upstate NY)
IQVIA (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
IQVIA applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about IQVIA, please visit www.IQVIA.com
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Ethicon, a market leading Medical Device company, and at this time we are looking for a Regional Territory Manager, Digital Surgery Enablement
Regional Territory Manager, Digital Surgery Enablement
The Regional Territory Manager (RTM) is responsible for executing the commercialization strategy for Digital Surgery Enablement across JJ MedTech. The RTM will work in partnership with Ethicon and DePuy Synthes Field Sales Organizations, Marketing, SCG and cross-functional partners to execute market strategies for identified customers and expansion opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 2+ years of med tech/device and/or pharmaceutical/biotech experience required
- Experience selling products or services that require contracting
- Strong understanding and use of technology including Microsoft 365 suite of tools
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to uncover data and information to help drive business decisions and solutions
- Innovative and solution-oriented
- Fosters collaboration and connectivity as part of a cross-functional team, both internally and externally with customers
- Leader among peers
- Adaptable, agile, and resilient
- Demonstrates strong self-awareness and is focused on self-development
- 50%+ travel may be required
- Valid driver’s license
- Lead and drive the market entry for Digital Surgery Enablement:
- Develop executional strategies for identified accounts
- Identify opportunities to support expansion of program
- Partner to refine and validate the go-to-market strategies, value proposition, and business models as needed for each business unit to continue to grow
- Ensure all goals and KPIs are achieved
- Cross-functional partnerships with:
- Field sales organizations, customers, vendor partners and SCG on account activation, installation, and utilization
- Global Governance and marketing meetings to share regional business best practices and lessons learned
- Vendors to manage service teams
- External assets according to life cycle management plans
- Support strategy and solution development to accelerate vendor technology integration into accounts:
- Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) on Digital Surgery Enablement account requirements regarding the pricing/contracting strategies by business unit
- Develop account strategies, protocols, and relationships to accelerate vendor technology integration
- Drive account performance to ensure all goals and efficiency targets are met
- Lead and manage the vendor agreement processes (including BAAs) alongside external vendor(s)
- Effectively communicate technology performance and customer satisfaction results
- Leverage global and regional insights to shape long term global digital strategies
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network