Medical Representative (East Pennisular)
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the North territory as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Identify target customers and Healthcare Practitioners in the Government and Private Health sector.
- Carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call to HCP.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Organize and conduct group virtual/events to optimize business while complying.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator
- Project a professional impression of the Company
- Require 1 - 2 years of prior relevant experience in Medical Sales (Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices).
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences / Pharmacy / Business or related field
- Good understanding of Healthcare Market and related procedures.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct e-presentation, orchestrated engagement.
- Maintain a positive outlook
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network