Associate Consultant, Strategy Consulting (MY), Campus 2024 Spring
As an Associate Consultant at IQVIA, your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will help create change in the world of Life Sciences, every project will be different but a sample of the accomplishments you can expect are:
- Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction;
- Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements;
- Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development;
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions;
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops, under the guidance of our “best in the business” thought leaders and executives;
- Develop broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities;
- Working independently and as part of a high performing team;
- Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Master or PHD degree in life sciences or economics/business, and at least 1 year experience in consulting or healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities to meet deadlines while maintaining high quality work.
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques preferred.
- Highly adaptable, with an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- A willingness and ability to travel for work.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Similar JobsSee More Jobs
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.