3313 - Global Data Analyst 2
Under guidance, configures client reports from standard IQVIA systems.
- Researches and creates variety of more complex data for use in global and national offerings in IQVIA worldwide. Quality assures CSM and Everest client data.
- Maintain client maintenance data received from the data suppliers via CSM into IQVIA standard format as per instructions accurately and on time.
- Manage Entitlement CSM cases
- Manages change requests related to Everest
- Supports Commercial/CSE for ex-factory compliance and retail PROBE data inclusions in client deliverables
- Product coverage analysis
- Addressing data gaps
- Data investigations and resolutions of Client inquiries involving data integrity (accuracy, consistency, and completeness)
- Analyses and interprets researched information in relation to agreed business rules.
- Analyses changes in data or information and incorporates in data being maintained as needed.
- Updates existing data systems/stores correctly with new and changed information.
- Ensures the information created is correctly transferred into relevant systems, databases and client offerings.
- Quality assures a variety of data elements or information, providing feedback to originators and answering their queries.
- May assess impact of data changes on regular client offerings.
- May answer queries on global data (client and internal).
- May assist in training of new data analysts.
- Perform client maintenance, data processing and segmentation function, as required.
- Perform ad hoc reports and cascade/train the team with what is required.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree with experience in Production Operations (with at least 1 year of experience)
- Willing to do production work and accept additional tasks like Adhoc, special project or other challenging tasks
- Ability to work with the Local Office, to follow directions accurately and to work under time constraints and changing work volumes
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Strong customer focus, an attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with others cross functionally
- Proven ability to achieve goals on time
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to process large amounts of data to isolate issue in question.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of complex concepts and processes
- The job requires flexibility to transition to a new project will require quick grasp on different processes from time to time.
- General knowledge of the company's products and pharmaceutical industry or field specific to a major function.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
Typically reports to: Associate Manager, Production
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Sr. Prod Data Input Associate
Multiple locationsLearn more
Sr Data Input Assoc
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.