Senior IAM Application Architect
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and performing proof of concept in order to recommend how new technologies can be secured or how new technologies can enhance security.
- Designing and developing security related components, tools or automation that enable application developers across the company to easily consume security services.
- Performing design reviews as well as code reviews of important core components
- Providing guidance and subject matter expertise in securing cloud, application & data to application developers across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience as an Application Architect for IAM projects, including cloud solution and integration of IAM tools
- Technical development and deployment experience of core IAM technologies.
- Experience building cloud-based solutions with Azure and/or Amazon AWS
- Architecture and Design experience with Sailpoint would be ideal
- Experience with DevOps and containerization to support continuous delivery and automation
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience using AI & ML techniques to build solutions
- Proven experience in the architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance of medium to large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms by leveraging the latest technology, with open mind to pick up new architecture model.
- Strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns and good coding practices.
- Experience securing software systems based on best practices.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- A self-starter and quick learner to catch the latest new technology and evaluate the need to leverage it to information security systems or solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a track record of working and collaborating with others effectively to facilitate problem resolution.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network