Biostatistician 2 - Real World Evidence (Home-Office Based)
Biostatistician 2- Real World Evidence
Join us on our exciting journey!
Home-Based/Hybrid: Portugal, Czech Republic, Latvia and Estonia.
IQVIA Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers, and patients.
Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies develop and apply real-world evidence for healthcare decision making.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in an evolving industry.
We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry and due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our innovative department.
As a Biostatistician 2, you will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas and thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
You will develop statistical methods sections of protocols and prepare statistical analysis plan. Furthermore write specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables, and figures.
Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise.
Interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports.
- Act as a statistical lead on studies.
- Working closely with the Project Team Lead and supervisor to deliver on time, with high quality and within budget.
- Writing and performing quality control (QC) reviews of Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and Shells.
- Writing and maintaining programming specifications. Programming assigned datasets to industry standards.
- Assisting with protocol development, sample size calculation.
- Building and maintaining effective customer relationships, driving statistical discussions, providing support and / or guidance for statistical activities.
- Managing scope of work and budget, and providing revenue and resource forecasts for single studies
- Supporting colleagues and providing motivation as needed.
- BSc or MSc degree in Biostatistics or related field, and 4-6 year´s relevant experience within the life-science industry
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods
- Good working knowledge of SAS or R
- Great Communication Skills in English
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network