Project Management Analyst - IRT/eClinical Systems
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Project Management Analyst
This team with support CSPMs on technical IRT tasks and there by significantly improve the efficiency, quality and turnaround time
- Provide issue management investigation support.
- Support PM in client interactions, where required, providing technical input for issue resolution.
- Interaction with delivery support teams and lead investigation oversight to resolution.
- Support PMs with High Complexity Data reconciliation.
- Coordinates data extractions from systems which requires technical understanding and/or high-risk/sensitive areas.
- Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Manage global change requests with support from Project Associate team – Initiate investigations and cascade to Project Manager’s, and provide support/input for User Requirement updates.
- Contribute to Streamlining and industrialization of process’s within the PM Group and feedback to PM Group management as needed
- Coaching, training, and mentoring of Project Associates as needed, including ticket and data change request reviews
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-4 years IRT or Clinical Data management experience
- Experience working in a customer service environment preferred
- Be accountable, take ownership and see things to resolution, be a self-starter
- Inquisitive, understand why things work the way they do
- Challenge the status quo, alternative approach.
- Ability to effectively communicate to an internal and external client
- IRT experience desirable
- Experience with eClinical systems
- Proficient in SQL and understanding of RDBMS
- Understand product delivery cycles
- Ability to work in shifts
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network