Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography. With guidance, conduct recruiting activity for management teams as assigned.
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
• Post and advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
• Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
• 1 year experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Sound knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
• Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
• Good customer service skills
• Very high degree discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network