Field Reimbursement Manager - Nationwide
We are excited to announce we are seeking a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) on behalf of a partnership with our Client and IQVIA.
As a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM), you will join our team on a journey to help eliminate barriers for patients to help increase their access to medications while working in an environment of collaboration and innovation. You will help resolve patient access issues, educate healthcare provider offices on appropriate billing and coding for client’s products, and provide educational services within relevant sites of care. Additionally, the FRM role will work directly with office support staff, billing and coding staff, third party vendors (HUB, Copay Card, Patient Assistance Program (PAP)), and other important stakeholders involved with supporting patient access to our client’s therapies.
The FRM should be able to provide specific insights into access barriers working within the broader Client field sales and account management teams, the hub, and Managed Markets. FRMs should be able to successfully do the following:
- Appropriately, liaise among client field teams and the hub;
- Assist physician offices in understanding coverage issues;
- Educate office staff on common patient access barriers and potential solutions;
- Troubleshoot coverage challenges;
- Drive HCP awareness and engagement of Client support resources including HUB and patient financial support;
- Effectively use field tools including billing and coding guides and flashcards;
- Provide appropriate training on coverage and coding issues for Client sales teams, if necessary;
- Monitor and communicate changes to state and federal policies and how they may impact coding and coverage, as well as communicate those issues to appropriate Client stake holders;
- Conduct all activities in a manner consistent with federal and state legal guidance and requirements and Client policies; and
- Evaluate and adjust strategy as needed.
- Associate degree or higher in a related field or equivalent market experience
- Previous experience (3+ years) as a medical benefit-focused FRM, prescriber’s office, medical benefit insurance company, or hub support center manager on a buy-and-bill product;
- 3+ in the Pharma/Healthcare industry; working with Hubs, Payers, HCP or related area
- In-depth knowledge of coverage and coding for medical benefit products with an enhanced focused on Medicare Fee-for-Service and Medicare Advantage;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills;
- Demonstrated level of proficiency with support technology (PC and CRM tools);
- Conduct business in compliance with all industry and client guidelines.
- Must have specific practice management, billing and/or coding experience for drugs, biologicals, or devices.
- Must have general payer policy knowledge including public and private payers, foundational knowledge of benefit verifications and prior authorization/pre-determination requirements and knowledge of reimbursement processes within various sites of care.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct field-based reimbursement support and education
- Experience with new product launches, reimbursement billing, coding, and appeals process.
- Strong presentation skills
- Job may require up to 30% travel on a weekly basis
- Must be able to secure credentialing to access relevant customers and accounts in territory
- Valid driver’s license required
- Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network