Project Manager / Engagement Manager
This position will be part of a client-facing team engaged in delivering AIML insights & Territory alignment solutions to our Pharmaceutical clients. The Engagement manager will partner with senior leadership and delivery teams at IQVIA, client and third-party vendors to lead project/program planning and execution. Critical factors to succeed in this role include project/program planning and execution, milestone tracking, financial management, SLA compliance, risk management, conflict resolution and navigating dependencies in driving programs to achieve mission-critical outcomes.
• Be the Single Point of Contact for project / program stakeholders.
• Lead discussions regarding project objectives and deliverables with the project team to ensure understanding and acceptance of work assignments.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the project life cycle and project management principles and best practices.
• Identify and analyze risks, escalating as appropriate to senior leadership and executive management with recommendations.
• Lead identification, categorization, prioritization, and mitigation of risks.
• Lead others and direct all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit project demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards (PMBOK, Agile).
• Present performance and quality status updates to key stakeholders (e.g. steering committee, senior management, project sponsor) to keep them informed of progress and changes to project and gather project-related feedback.
• Forecasts project prioritizations. Monitors and tracks budget to plan.
We are looking for a person with
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• 5+ years of experience in program/project management.
• 4-5 years of direct client engagement, managing stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Prior experience in implementation of new data management platforms, new data sets, new data management capabilities, data warehouse subject areas, data governance initiatives, Omni Channel customer engagement capabilities and advanced analytics/AI/ML based technologies.
• Experience with SQL and Business Intelligence Tools
• Demonstrable knowledge of pharmaceutical Sales/Commercial Operations including but not limited to: Call Planning, Sales Force Effectiveness Analysis, Targeting, Segmentation, Geographic Territory Alignments and Sales Force Sizing & Structures.
• Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Preferred additional Skills/Experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or PMI's Agile Certified Practitioner Certifications.
• Understanding of Anonymized Patient Level Data (APLD) assets or Healthcare Provider (HCP) promotions data.
• Understanding of the IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network