Director, Healthcare Registry Technology Consulting Services (home-based)
Director, Healthcare Registry Technology Consulting Services
The Director, Healthcare Registry Technology Consulting Services (Healthcare Registry Tech) will consult with not-for-profit organizations such as patient advocacy groups and medical specialty societies, to create a vision for sustainable data assets strategies with the ultimate goal of helping improve patient health. Specifically, this position will work directly with clients to deliver technical needs assessment engagements and other consulting projects that help clients develop and improve data management (collection, aggregation, and curation) capabilities to ultimately accelerate cures and improve care. This position will also have the opportunity to contribute to thought leadership in the registry space and to serve in an executive sponsor role for registry delivery projects that often follow the consulting engagements.
The Director, Healthcare Registry Tech will:
- Serve as primary owner of client engagements, focusing on client satisfaction and delivery quality. Generate new business opportunities to meets or exceed revenue targets. Take lead role in proposal development and RFI/RFP processes.
- Lead a team to deliver assessments of the technical and operational requirements of clinical data registries for not-for-profit clients. Manage client relationship and project team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of recommendation and supporting work product
- Tailor messaging to present and sell IQVIA’s vision, technical offerings, and data and analytics-related service offerings to sales leads and multidisciplinary client stakeholders.
- Serve as a senior analyst for client-centric design of innovative solutions based on the needs of clients, and for client registry program strategic planning.
- Provide input to the intended design of databases, related software architecture, and data quality tools.
- Build relationships with existing and emerging accounts as a trusted strategic and technical advisor and/or SME.
- Participate in thought leadership activities including seminars/conferences, innovation initiatives, and product/strategy meetings.
- Research, analyze, and document the landscape of registry-related healthcare data, medical record technologies, and competing software vendors.
- Contribute market feedback to internal offering and technology teams with the goal of improving product-market fit
- Bachelor's Degree required, Advanced degree (master’s or PhD) preferred.
- 10 years relevant (registry, data, real-world, etc.) experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences or consulting industry
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Broad knowledge of the healthcare and/or clinical research industry, ideally with a focus on information technology uses and data asset generation or data management
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
- Demonstrated business development, client relationship building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals. Excellent interpersonal and networking skills. Values differing perspectives and encourages knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision-making, growth and decline. Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
- Experience with serving not-for-profits such as patient advocacy groups, foundations, or medical specialty societies
- Knowledge and understanding of experimental and observational research methods and their application in clinical research or RWE using registries
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network