Investigator Site Contract Analyst
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Investigator Site Contracts Manager- based in EMEA
- Develop investigator grant estimates, contracting strategies and proposal text to support the proposal development process.
- Develop contract and budget templates; utilize and maintain contracting systems, tools, processes, and training materials for selected sponsors, studies or multi-protocol programs according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy.
- Ensure collaboration, including communication with sponsors, stakeholders and RSU regions and countries, to successfully deliver the agreed project scope in compliance with sponsor requirements and/or the RSU Management Plan.
- Provide specialist legal, operational and financial contracting support to facilitate efficient business development and initiation and maintenance of clinical trials, whilst enabling compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the creation and/or review of core scientific, technical and administrative documentation to support business development and enable study initiation and maintenance, as required.
- Contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate contracting intelligence to support assigned studies and the wider company, as required.
- Ensure overall contracting efficiency and adherence to project timelines and financial goals; report contracting performance metrics and out of scope contracting activities as required.
- Work with Quality Management to ensure appropriate contract management and quality standards.
- Mentor and coach colleagues as required.
- Deliver presentations to clients as required.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans.
- May take a proactive role in developing long standing relationships with preferred IQVIA Customer.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good negotiating and communication skills with ability to challenge
- More than 3 years’ experience in industry for contract and budget development and negotiation for the North America Region and EMEA Region;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player; ability to coordinate and collaborate above, across and within complex projects
- Excellent legal, financial and/or technical writing skills
- Experience of another CRO or Pharma Company is preferable
- Position can be home based or office based
- Experience of lead role for site contracts negotiation for Large Pharma companies (local or regional)
- Strong Budget build experience is very welcome
- Bachelor Law Degree or Economics or other similar field
- Fluent English
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years’ relevant experience, including demonstrable experience acting as a regional or international contract expert; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Register today and we'll let you know when positions that match your career interests become available.Join our network